ISMS POLICY DECLARATION CONCERNING ISMSThe vision and philosophy of the company KVADOS, a.s. in the area of ensuring information security is reflected in the adopted and approved ISMS policy, through the public declaration of which the management of the company KVADOS, a.s. also undertakes that:
- it will permanently create conditions for ensuring all the resources necessary for the introduction, maintenance and systematic improvement of the system for managing information security in the entire company KVADOS, a.s.
- it will apply a policy based on the principles of confidentiality, availability and completeness of information, on the requirements of legal and standards regulations and the requirements of interested parties
- it will regularly evaluatethe fulfilment of goals and target values based on an analysis of risks and this policy
- through a methodical application of a programme improving the level of information and legal awareness of its employees it will maintain the high standard of information security of the company KVADOS, a.s.
- through a convincing and strict application of the principles of information security in terms of contractual partners and third parties it will present the professional approach and status of the company KVADOS, a.s. on the current market
- through the introduced system of information security management it will provide customers and business partners and its own employees with the requisite level of assurance when handling their information and data
The text of the ISMS Policy document, which is accessible to external parties upon request, is directly derived from this ISMS Policy Declaration.
ITSM POLICY DECLARATIONThe vision and philosophy of KVADOS, a.s., in the field of management and provision of services in the area of information technology is expressed in the adopted and approved ITSM Policy, through the declaration of which the company also declares that:
- it provides all IT services through an established, certified and properly functioning system based on process management
- it has sufficient educated, trained and motivated workers for the fault-free running of all optimally designed and fine tuned processes of IT services
- it supports the provision of IT services on an ongoing basis with sophisticated and mutually integrated tools
- through the established system it guarantees customers the provision of IT services in the required and agreed quality
- it sees the requirements of clients as an opportunity to satisfy them and permanently improve IT services
The text of the ITSM Policy document, which is accessible to external parties upon request, is directly derived from this ITSM Policy Declaration.